Summer Camp 2019
Presently, only being offered in the summer period, our soccer camp is targeted to children from the age of 6 to 14. Children are introduced to soccer in a fun and rewarding environment. We believe that regardless of the age or ability all children need technical and tactical development. Training sessions are designed to promote quick decision making, speed of reaction and the sharpening of the players “game sense”. We endeavor to create good soccer playing habits from an early age. Our training combines skilled exercises with lots of game play to facilitate player enjoyment
July 1 | July 5
July 8 | July 12
July 15 | July 19
July 22 | July 26
July 29 | August 2
August 5 | August 9
August 12 | August 16
$250 before taxes until March 31 (No Sibling Discount)
$285 before taxes until April 30 (No Sibling Discount)
$360 before taxes as of May 1 (Sibling Discount 10%)
2890 Boulevard Dagenais O, Laval, QC H7P 1T1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments of your registration can be made by credit card or by cheque to Passion Soccer Boutique. Payment in person must be discussed beforehand with an administrative staff member. Staff can be reached at any time at 514-316-9850 or via email at email@example.com.
- Fees must be paid in full prior to the first class. If the payment is being done by cheque, and in more than one installment, we will request that the first cheque to be for 25% of the total fee of the activity, to be cashed immediately.
- In the case of insufficient funds, Passion Soccer reserves the right to charge a $25 administration fee
- Relevé 24 will be sent out to every participant of our summer camp. The receipts for income tax purposes will be issued at the end of summer in the name of the attendee.
- Discounts will be available but are not transferable to another participant that is not your sibling.
- Rules of application can be modified at any time without notice.
- We assume no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal belongings.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Passion Soccer reserves the right to terminate inscription, without refund, for failure to comply with terms and conditions.
- Refunds will not be issued if a participant is sent home for breaking rules.
- Refunds will not be issued for absent days.
- No refunds or make-up sessions for missed sessions by the participant.
- No refunds for cancellations requested after the start date of the activity.
- A participant will be refunded if cancellation is done 72 hours prior to the start of the week of activity.
- Cancellation requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a doctor’s note at the time of the request. There will be a $25 administration fee applied. All requests must be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org